Welcome to WikiPrizm
To date, although many great applications have been made for the Casio Prizm color-screen graphing calculator, details are far too sparse and disorganized, spanning forum threads on several websites, scattered downloadable documentation in limited formats, and a few reference pages. We hope to collate and organize all this information into a simple, clear, and useable reference guide to programming the Casio Prizm and to getting games and programs for your Prizm.
Getting Started #
- For Users: Prizm User Portal for program and game downloads and HOWTOs.
- For Programmers: Prizm Programming Portal for SDKs, tutorials, a syscall reference, and useful routines.
- For All: Casio Prizm Discussions for programming help, “how do I…” help, and more
Help This Project #
We would appreciate any contributions you can make to improve WikiPrizm. Among the most urgently-needed additions:
- Our primary drive is enumerating and providing good documentation and examples of the System Calls the Prizm provides. Please add any items that you can!
- The Useful Prizm Routines thread on the Cemetech forum has some great C routines, but they need to be properly organized into the Useful Routines page.
WikiPrizm is a project started under the auspices of Cemetech, but welcomes contributions from the entire Casio and TI programming community without bias.